Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This subject guide is a compilation of German specific resources at the University of Jamestown. While this guide is by no means exhaustive, it is a good starting place for identifying resources and starting research.
- Reference Sources leads you to suggested background resources.
- Finding Articles is a list of databases and some select German journals.
- Finding Books highlights how to search for books and eBooks and features selected German books at UJ.
- Literature select resources for studying German literature.
- Web Resources is a list of websites that may be helpful for studying German.
- German Videos highlights how to search for German language videos at UJ.
MLA International Bibliography Subject index for books, articles and websites published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, linguistics, and theater. The electronic version dates back to 1925 and contains over 2.2 million citations from more than 4,400 periodicals (including peer-reviewed e-journals) and 1,000 book publishers.
Academic Search Premier Multi-disciplinary database - designed to cover many of the academic disciplines offered at colleges and universities. Offers over 4,700 full text journals.
*Content Made Available Though ND State Library*