Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Off Campus Access
Library databases are accessible off-campus through a proxy network. Find instructions for signing in and accessing resources when you're not on campus here.
ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key
When you access or try to email article citations to yourself or someone else in ProQuest Academic Databases, you may encounter this error message: ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key". This is a web browser issue that can be solved by clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly.
Solution: Clear your browser search history and then refresh/reload your page.
If you are using Microsoft Edge, follow these steps to clear your search history.
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu. We recommend All Time.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear (see the table here for descriptions). For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form-fill data.
- Select Clear now.
If you are using Google Chrome, follow these steps to clear your search history.
- At the top right, click More
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
- Click Clear data.
If you are using Firefox, click here.