Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This subject guide is a compilation of religion specific resources at the University of Jamestown. While this guide is by no means exhaustive, it is a good starting place for identifying resources and starting research.
- Reference Sources leads you to suggested background resources.
- Finding Articles is a list of databases and some select religion journals.
- Finding Books highlights how to search for books and eBooks and features selected religion books at UJ.
- Biblical Studies online and physical resources for biblical study (both Old and New Testament).
- Religions select books, websites, and search terms for various religions.
- Religion in the U.S. materials relating to religious practice in the United States.