Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This subject guide is a compilation of Spanish specific resources at the University of Jamestown. While this guide is by no means exhaustive, it is a good starting place for identifying resources and starting research.
- Reference Sources leads you to suggested background resources.
- Finding Articles is a list of databases and some select Spanish journals.
- Finding Books highlights how to search for books and eBooks and features selected Spanish books at UJ.
- Literature select resources for studying Spanish and Latin American literature.
- Web Resources is a list of websites that may be helpful for studying Spanish.
- Spanish Videos highlights how to search for Spanish language videos at UJ.
Provides access to a wide range of full-text Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals and magazines both from and about Latin America.
MLA International Bibliography Subject index for books, articles and websites published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, linguistics, and theater. The electronic version dates back to 1925 and contains over 2.2 million citations from more than 4,400 periodicals (including peer-reviewed e-journals) and 1,000 book publishers.
Academic Search Premier Multi-disciplinary database - designed to cover many of the academic disciplines offered at colleges and universities. Offers over 4,700 full text journals.
*Content Made Available Though ND State Library*
Clase/Periodica Index of documents published in Latin American journals specializing in the social sciences and humanities.