Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This subject guide is a compilation of Kinesiology specific resources at the University of Jamestown. While this guide is by no means exhaustive, it is a good starting place for identifying resources and starting research.
- Reference Sources leads you to suggested background resources.
- Finding Articles is a list of databases and select Kinesiology journals.
- Finding Books highlights how to search for books and eBooks and features selected Kinesiology books at UJ.
- Videos include access to library streaming video subscriptions.
- Web Resources is a list of websites that may be useful for studying Kinesiology.
- Associations provides a selection of Kinesiology, exercise science, and athletic training professional organizations.
Sports Medicine News - Science Daily